- About Us
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Things To Do
- Ways To Give
Happy 313th Birthday, Detroit!
July 24 2014 | 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Ticket sales for this event have closed. Tickets can be purchsed for $10 at the door.
The Detroit Historical Society’s 313 Society in partnership with Forward Arts, DIA Founder’s Junior Council, Detroit Young Professionals and Preservation Detroit invite you to the 313th Birthday of Detroit
Detroit Historical Museum
Come celebrate 313 years in the 313!
- Join us for food and fun out on Legends Plaza with some of Detroit’s best food trucks: The Mean Weenie, Detroit BBQ, and Treat Dreams!
- Free Birthday Treats for Society Members!
- Cash bar, featuring $2 Atwater Brewery beers from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Food available for purchase.
- Entertainment by Motor City Soul Club.
Please note that Kirby Street and the museum parking lot will be closed for this event. Please feel free to park across the street at the Park Shelton for $5 or at the Wayne State University Parking Structure #1 or #6 which accept cash or credit. For more Wayne State Parking information and pricing please click here: http://parking.wayne.edu/visitorguest.php.
“This event supports the Detroit Historical Society’s summer educational programs and Sound it Out music programming presented by Forward Arts.”
For questions please contact: Kristin Rossi at 313-833-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Detroit Historical Society Members