- About Us
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Things To Do
- Ways To Give
Careers at the Society
Work With Us
The Detroit Historical Society is a private non-profit organization with offices in Detroit’s Cultural Center. We are always looking for creative, friendly and flexible people to join our team. Whether you are seeking full-time employment or an internship, we invite you to browse our job postings.
- Assistant Building Specialist
- Development and Special Events Manager
- Development Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
- Director of Development
For a listing of availble for-credit internships, please visit the Internship Information Page.