- About Us
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Things To Do
- Ways To Give
About Our Members
Detroit Historical Society members are our greatest supporters, helping make possible:
- Free admission, both at the Detroit Historical Museum and the Dossin Great Lakes Museum, which makes our history available to everyone
- Dynamic new and changing exhibits at our museums
- Our collection of thousands of rare and historical artifacts that tell the story of the people, places and events that define metro Detroit
- Educational programs that serve thousands of metro Detroit school children each year by providing field trip experiences and classroom resources
- Programs, tours and special exhibitions that serve thousands of people each year
In short, our members help bring our region’s stories to life!
Whether visiting our museums or attending a program, you’ll enjoy the benefits of membership while knowing that your support helps ensure that the Detroit Historical Society remains a vital resource of history and inspiration for generations to come.
Join today and experience all we have to offer!
A Detroit Historical Society gift membership wraps more than 300 years of Detroit’s legends and lore, stories and symbols, and tragedies and triumphs into a package Detroit enthusiasts and local history lovers will cherish all year. Purchase a gift membership for your family and friends today!
If you have any questions about the Society or your membership, please call 313.833.0158 or email Sean Clyne, Database and Membership Manager, at email@example.com.